GardePro A3 – Built for Excellent Night Vision Experience
The GardePro A3 trail camera is engineered to resolve bad experience on night vision such as over-exposure and under-exposure (dark) issue in the conventional trail cameras.
This camera is equipped with a ultra-clear SONY Starvis CMOS sensor, large aperture lens, smart imaging to produce clear night vision.
It also features fast motion detection and no glow invisible infrared technology, which is perfect for outdoor wildlife trap and home security, stealth and won’t scare any animals.
- Ultra clear SONY imaging technology
- Records H.264 1080P 30fps video with sound
- Crisp clear 24MP still image
- No glow night vision range 100ft
- Fast 0.1s trigger speed
- Supports 128GB regular SD card (user supplied)
Ultra Clear Night Vision
Sony Starvis sensor and nighthawk technology combined with exclusive image tuning algorithm, smart illumination technology, blur reduction to provide crisp and clear footage at night. No glow technology keeps your camera imperceptible at night.
1080P H.264 Video
Records amazing smooth 1080p 30fps video with audio. Videos are well compressed in H.264 MP4 format (average ~1MB/s), significantly reduce file size, downloading and sharing to family or friends is more quicker than traditional game cameras. MP4 video is also best compatible with any players.
Ultra Fast 0.1S Trigger Speed
Preactivated and fast-boot technology combined to reach ultra-fast 0.1s trigger speed and 0.5s recovery time, quickly capture every exciting moment. This game cam also features 82ft detection distance, 3 sensitivity levels adjustable for kinds of outdoor applications.
More features – The GardePro A3 camera deserves you
Easy to Use and Flexible Options
- Easy to use with 2.31” color screen built-in and TV remote style operation button.
- Features intuitive menu settings and operation UI, you can get it started within minutes.
- The A3 cam also supports 3 capture modes (photo, video, photo+video), playback, time stamp, programmable operation hours, time lapse, loop recording.
Reliable Design for Outdoor Applications
- IP66 waterproof, operation temperature: -4~140F, idea for outdoor application – deer, critter and any animal wildlife game trail, hunting, or home security.
- A 12volts jack on the bottom is good for connecting external power supply (user supplied, the plug size must comply with 4.0×1.7mm), and a tripod mount screw in the base for alternative mounting options.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND BEST PRACTICES
- To get the best night image, please eliminate obstacles in front of the camera as possible.
- Require 8 AA batteries (user supplied) and a standard-size SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card (user supplied).
- Please format your memory card before first use.
- Recommend using lithium batteries in low temperature to get the best performance.