GardePro E8 WiFi Trail Camera – More than ease of use
Low-power consumption WiFi & Bluetooth module, together with an external antenna for enhanced signal.
Totally-free and easy-to-use App “GardePro Mobile” for live view and downloading photos or videos, and managing cameras.
Delivers crisp clear 32 megapixels image quality & H.264 HD video.
- Wi-Fi Connection and Free Mobile App
- Reliable Signal with Enhanced External Antenna
- 32mp Still Image
- 1296p H.264 Video with Sound
- 0.1s Trigger Speed & 120° Detection Angle
- Up to 100ft Night Vision
GardePro Mobile App
Super-low-power Bluetooth module is always on for connecting. WiFi module is for image transmission between your mobile phone and camera. GardePro Mobile App with simply operation is for you to manage more than one camera.
Powerful External Antenna
Within 45ft+ (in open areas), external antenna can achieve stable WiFi connection and high-speed transmission between your camera and mobile phone, and significantly reduce WiFi connection interruption. Enjoy travelling with your cameras.
32mp Still Images and H.264 Videos
Captures crystal clear 32mp images and 1296p HD videos. Videos are well compressed in H.264 mp4 format (average ~ 1MB / s), thus the file sizes are reduced to allow you to replay videos without having to download them firstly. The mp4 video format is more compatible with various cell phones.
Brilliant Night Vision
940nm infrared LEDs ensures your camera almost invisible at night. Auto-adjustable infrared illumination technology to reduce over-exposure and over-dimmed, f/1.6 large aperture optical lens allows more light in and gets clearer night vision.
Ultra Fast 0.1s Trigger Speed
Sensitive 3 PIRs design, the motion sensors detect objects up to 0.1s, no worry about fast-movement any more. It is ideal for the applications such as wildlife camera, deer camera, hunting camera, game camera.
Suit for Any Climates
Brand-new compact and sturdy housing design ensures the camera achieve high grade water-proof and dust resistance. It is ideal for all kinds of outdoor activities.
More Features and Details – The GardePro E8 camera deserves you
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11 b / g / n, WiFi signal range: 45ft+ (in an open area), Bluetooth range: 33ft
- App System Requirements: IOS 9.0 or later, Android 7.0 or later
- 3 Capture Modes (photo, video, photo then video)
- Video: 2304×1296 at 20fps, 1920×1080 at 30fps, 1080×720 at 30fps in MP4 or MOV format
- Image: 32MP, 24MP, 16MP, 8MP, 4MP
- 0.1s Trigger Speed, 0.5s Recovery Time
- 2.4″ color display, FOV – 70 °
- 3 Motion Sensors; 120 ° detection angle (center 60 °, left side 30 °, right side 30 °). Both side PIRs are used to detect movements and activate the camera in advance to achieve a faster detection speed. Only take pictures when objects come into view of the central sensor.
- The E8 is not supposed to connect to a home WiFi router and network, WiFi hotspots.
- Open the App to check the field of view of the camera, check the captured images in the gallery tab (the App doesn’t support realtime event notification)
RELIABLE DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USE
- IP66 waterproof
- Operation temperature: -4~140F
- A 12volts jack on the bottom is good for connecting external power supply (user supplied, the plug size must comply with 5.5×2.1mm), and a tripod mount screw in the base for alternative mounting options.
- Other Valuable Features: playback, time stamp, programmable operation hours, time lapse, loop recording.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND TIPS
- Requires 8 AA batteries and a full size SD card (up to 512GB) (SD card not included, supplied by the user).
- Please format your SD card in the camera before using it for the first time.
- Please use lithium batteries in cold weather for longer lifetime.